Commercial Painting Services
Mapco brings the experience of hundreds of commercial painting projects in many different areas:
- Food and Beverage
- Churches and Schools
- State and Federal Facilities
- HUD Housing
- National Historic Buildings
We are a licensed EPA lead paint abatement contractor.
Before 1978 many buildings, steel structures and homes were painted using lead based paint. When it comes time to clean and repaint these surfaces, several qualifications, certifications, training and insurances are required by OSHA, EPA, HUD, DOT and other agencies.
At Mapco we have all the credentials and equipment needed to perform this work.
Types of paint we use:
- Epoxies – Hi-build coating for extreme exposure and high impact and abraded areas.
- Urethanes – Hard UV resistant semi and high gloss aesthetic finish.
- Elastomerics – Used for protection and waterproofing masonry services.
- Moisture Cures – Used in high humidity and damp areas.
- Any many others